Help using your mypension account
If you forget your login details
If you have forgotten you mypension user details you can follow the steps below to reset it.
- From the Login page:
- Select 'Forgotten your user details?'.
- Select the user details you wish to change and select 'Submit'.
- You will be asked to provide some personal identification details such as your National Insurance number. The information request will vary depending upon the information you are trying to reset.
- You may receive an email from mypension will contain your revised information depending upon what details you have changed.
- You will now be able to log into your account using your new details.
Once you have successfully logged in, if you have requested a new password, you should change your password immediately to something memorable.