Help using your mypension account
Viewing, downloading and uploading documents
Viewing and downloading documents
In order to view your documents:
- Click on View My Documents on the Home page.
- Select View My Folder Documents from the right hand menu. If you are a Pensioner member there will be a separate option to view Payslips and P60's.
- Select the document you wish to view from the document list.
- In some cases you may need to scroll to the bottom of the document list and click 'Download' in order to see the document.
- The selected document will be displayed on-screen.
You have the option to download a PDF version of the document to print or save. Alternatively, you can hover the mouse over the document to reveal a direct print option or to resize the document view.
Some of our documents are in the PDF format. If your device does not have a PDF viewer you can download a free version from Adobe. Other PDF readers are available.
Uploading documents to your pension record
It is now possible to upload documents to your pension record. Documents can be in any image or document format such as pdf.
You can submit certificates and option forms to us by using the following method. Wording may vary slightly from what you see onscreen.
- Once you have logged into our mypension account click 'Membership Details'
- On the menu click 'Upload'
- Select the drop down menu and select 'Yes'
- Select 'Add Files'
- A window will open on your screen. You will need to navigate to the location your document is stored on your hard drive.
- Select the file you wish to upload and then click 'Open'
- Click 'Submit'
- Finish the process by selecting 'Complete'
Your uploaded document will be visible in the documents section the next time you log into mypension.
Any document uploaded by this method will show in your documents as 'Uploaded Document Member' initially until a member of our team correctly labels it.
Your document will appear in the viewing window and you can download a pdf version. Please note that large documents may take time to display and multiple uploads may require you to log out and back in before being able to view them.