Change in circumstances


  1. Changing your banking arrangements
  2. Changing your home address

Changing your banking arrangements

In order to change your banking arrangements, you can log into your mypension account and send us a secure message by selecting the 'My Messages' option. Within the message please provide us with the following details:

  • Account Name
  • Bank / Building Society
  • Bank / Building Society account number
  • Bank / Building Society sort code

It may delay payment of your pension if we are not informed of the above immediately. At present, we are not able to accept any of this information by email. To see the latest dates for any future pension changes please go to pension pay dates.

If you are moving abroad, you can have your pension paid directly to a bank outside of the UK. You can find more information on payment of pension abroad.

Changing your home address

To update your pension records with a new address you can choose from the following options:


You can access your pension record online, securely change your personal details and raise a query with the Fund by registering for a mypension account. Please register or login to use this service at Help using your mypension account.

In writing

You can tell us your change of address by completing one of our forms;

Please fully complete the form and post it to us at Tyne and Wear Pension Fund, Westoe Road, South Shields, NE33 2RL

If you are unable to print our form you can write to us at the above address. Please include your date of birth, your old address and your National Insurance Number so that we can identify you.

Please note that we are unable to accept any changes to your personal details by email.