Data map - Previous (deferred) members
See below to see the order of the flow of a previous (deferred) member's data.
- We are notified by your employer that you have left the Scheme, and are provided with your pay information
- We will calculate your deferred benefits and your Membership Record will be updated to 'Deferred' status
- We will no longer obtain annual data updates from your former employer
- We will only share your data with your former employer where required for processing your LGPS pension
- We may share your data with third parties in line with our Privacy Notice
- You are responsible for keeping the Fund up to date with any changes in your personal details
- It may be necessary for us to undertake a tracing exercise if your personal details are inaccurate
- We will write to you in advance of your normal retirement date
- After returning your option forms you will become a pensioner
- We will retain your data for so long as is required to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
If you Transfer Out from Deferred Status, please see our 'Leaver without liability' Data Map.